Posted 20 hours ago

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)

ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kirby_Girl You seem like a true fan so let me ask you… do you think Kirby has lost something in his modern games? I’m talking mechanically. Have to sleep now so basically his jump feels gimped, ie, slower and shorter, and his flying is lame too… his cheeks used to balloon all huge (an aesthetic, but still), and you could fly all over and run and jump freely. Fall faster…. now everything is so… babified. The focus is on flashy abilities while the levels are smaller and simpler, requiring Kirby to not have as much movement freedom. Seems like developers trying to limit Kirby so they don’t have to design as much level… I think it’s impossible to narrow it down to a top 25… honestly you’d be better off trying to figure out what the worst ones are Another month brings another collection of rewards for players to redeem on My Nintendo. We've already seen North America's new selection, which is very heavily focused on Zelda goodies, but now it's time for those of us in Europe to see what's on offer.

Provo, Frank (March 5, 2007). "Wario: Master of Disguise Review for DS". GameSpot. Archived from the original on June 5, 2009 . Retrieved June 29, 2009. Like a few people above, i would love to see Pandora's Tower again in some form. Its my #1 favourite Wii game.a b East, Tom (2008-01-09). "WarioWare: Smooth Moves". Official Nintendo Magazine. Archived from the original on 2011-01-07 . Retrieved 2009-01-09. Of all the hilariously brilliant micro-games that this series has produced, I am puzzled by many of the bland and forgettable choices on this list. Caoili, Eric (November 26, 2008). "ELSPA: Wii Fit, Mario Kart Reach Diamond Status In UK". Gamasutra. Archived from the original on September 18, 2017.

My favorite Wii port/remaster/remake would be Radiant Dawn (even better in a collection with Path of Radiance). But MadWorld, TvsC (a new entry would be better) and Sin& Punishment 2 would be great too. I'm not a fan of Galaxy, but I'd buy as a DLC for 3D All-Stars (after all, of there's missing one star it's not "All-Star", right?) Madworld, House of the Dead, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Sin and Punishment are all some of my favourites. I actually still own all of them, so if they were to get ports I likely wouldn't double dip. I would also buy Tatsunoko VS Capcom again, it's probably my favourite fighting game, but i think it's unlikely because of the license.zool That's just unfair then because even the "best" WarioWare game according to this list only has 24% of the best games. The other 76% are on other consoles. Frankly, you just have a very pessimistic outlook when you purposefully skew results in the way that you do because when you have a list of 25 with 6 all fantastic games being represented, then even the best ones are going to pale in comparison when compared to the other 5!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment